The Outer Rim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruitment Message/Slogan...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Centurus
Fleet Founder
Fleet Founder
Centurus

Recruitment Message/Slogan... Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Message/Slogan...   Recruitment Message/Slogan... EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:38 am

I know these forums aren't used as much as they're supposed to be, but let's try and change that.

With the recent approval in changing the recruitment policy to have open registration in the fleet, we're gonna need an effective recruitment message that we can post in zone chat on the game.

Please post your thoughts and concepts in this thread.
Back to top Go down
WileyCoyote
Fleet Founder
Fleet Founder
WileyCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Message/Slogan...   Recruitment Message/Slogan... EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:18 am

Need help with your ship build, leveling up your character, or grinding ECs and filling your daily dilithium quota? Join the StarFleet Renegades. We are an easy going fleet who wants to simply have fun and socialize while playing ST:O. We are not in a rush to get the latest and greatest. Explore the galaxy at your own pace. Ask us about our teamspeak channel.

How exactly do we want to differentiate ourselves then everyone else? What makes us "Renegade?"
Back to top Go down
Centurus
Fleet Founder
Fleet Founder
Centurus

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Message/Slogan...   Recruitment Message/Slogan... EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:16 pm

I like to think that what makes us Renegades is that we look at the rule book of how things are supposed to be done, and then either toss it out or set it on fire. Granted, we don't really do that, cause I know when I play certain missions, i.e. elite STFs, I do it pretty much how you're supposed to.

But, I like to think that we look at the norm, and ask what can we do different. Kinda like Jack Sparrow, good thing we're crazy, cause if we weren't, this would probably never work. That kind of mentality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Message/Slogan...   Recruitment Message/Slogan... Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Message/Slogan...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outer Rim :: Starbase Operations :: Observation Lounge-
Jump to: